- Log into PayPal in the pop-up screen and then choose the following option:
- Now choose the following:
- Now copy/paste information from PayPal to Magento:
- Go to WooCommerce PayPal settings (WooCommerce>Settings>Checkout>PayPal). Copy paste each of the values in the last step to the settings here and then click SAVE CHANGES
- Profile>Profile & Settings>My Selling Tools>Website Preferences and then copy your identity token and paste it into the corresponding field in your website settings (as shown below). Then click SAVE CHANGES.
How to Configure PayPal API in WooCommerce
We’re like the in-house website design team you always dreamed of, able to tell your story like nobody else, and focus on your bottom line along with you….
UK: +44 (0)121 288 3449
NL: +31 (0)20 893 2923
Get a instant quote for your website design project with our cost calculator: